Monday, August 22, 2011

What's next?

I think I am going to start putting in messages left for or about my son.  It comforts me to know that 2 1/2 years later people are still writing.  I realized David was a friend like no other.  People said whether you knew him for a minute or a lifetime he was impossible to forget.

Posted the other day....on a site my daughter created.."Friends of David Dawson" on facebook.....
I was thinking of David today. I remember when he would give me advice on how to deal with awful people when I was younger. And many of the things he said have stuck with me all these years. I find it interesting looking at this page how many people he knew who were close to him who didn't meet other people he was close to...it kind of shows you what an interesting person he was...he knew people from all different backgrounds and treated them the same. I wish he was around to give me some of his amazing advice now.

No comments:

Post a Comment