Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lift me up Lord!

I guess sometimes its physiological.  I am drained, scatter brained, empty, a bit confused and foggy in the brain today.  My body feels him missing even when I am not thinking about him.  Its such an intense loss it can not be described or dealt with easily, it just takes over and you feel like a lost soul.  Nothing matters, nothing is the way it was its as if you are looking at whats left from the third person.  Your life and your home and your clothes and your things and your friends and your bills and your family and your job everything is where it was ...but you are not there, he is not there and whats missing is all that really mattered ...sadly I took it for granted that everyday would not be everyday with him in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment