Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hurricane Irene

It's been an eye opening week, Hurricane Irene made my home waterfront property! After a mandatory evacuation,  I spent an unexpected few days with a total stranger who invited and welcomed me when surprisingly almost no one else did. 

But I know it was destiny because the invitation came from the woman who I wrote about in "another mother suffers".  She had just lost her son on July 17th.  we never met but always meant to as I was friends with her friend who also lost a daugher right after I lost my son.  Three mothers brought together three years ago so that we could weather our own storms with each other to hold on to.

We had a great time and a tearful time and a time to get to know each other.  What an amazing thing to occur huh?




I

No comments:

Post a Comment